Fort St John Hospital Auxiliary
President/ Rosemary Landry
Since February, 1932, the Fort St John Hospital Auxiliary has been volunteering and raising funds to purchase medical equipment and supplies for the care and comfort of all patients in our Hospital and now also the residents of the adjacent Peace Villa. Our revenues are supported through our Gift Store, vending machines, both hot and cold, in various locations in the hospital plus the Peace Villa. Bake sales, ticket sales, and baby pictures have now been discontinued. The Auxiliary also has the Memorial Flower Garden and engraved bricks can be purchased in memoriam of their loved ones. Our major purchases have supported $50,000 towards our new MRI, $20,000 donation towards the purchase of a state-of-the-art bronchoscope, bursaries and scholarships, 30 over-the-bed tables, two Airvo Nasal High Flo Humidifiers, enveloped six doors in the Peace Villa plus resting benches installed in the Peace Villa and day-surgery area. We have an energetic Junior Program, and until Co-vid this program was active almost year round. We are eagerly waiting to reopen our doors late summer.